How to get a licence for
Multi-territorial online service

Licence managed by :


SACEM repertoire includes the world’s broadest selection of music.

  • The works you use were created by authors and composers and are protected by law.
  • You must get a licence from SACEM to use them.
  • SACEM collects royalties and distributes them to creators and publishers, to remunerate
    their work. Paying royalties entitles you to use these works in full respect of
    copyright/authors’ rights.


Tariffs vary according to your project.

Getting a licence

  1. Describe your project by filling in our online form.
  2. A SACEM consultant will contact you to finalize your licence request.


SACEM and SDRM (Society for the Management of the Mechanical Reproduction Rights of Authors, Composers & Publishers) grant multi-territory licences and manage online rights for:

  • direct SACEM repertoire
  • repertoire controlled by Universal Music Publishing International
  • repertoire controlled by Wixen Music Publishing
  • for France, all the other repertoires entrusted to SACEM

If you use commercial recordings (singles, albums, including those which are self-produced), you must also apply for a licence from the producers of such recordings. For answers to your questions, you can contact: